SARL ISLAND PETROLEUM is an Algerian company, with a capital of DZD 27,000,000.00 DA, founded in 2011, for the purpose of executing mechanical, hydraulic, energy and industrial works, as well public works/Construction.
The trades of ISLAND PETROLEUM are:
- The construction of Pipeline (transport of hydrocarbons, transfer of water)
- Gas & Petrolium Installations (Expansion stations, Skids, etc…)
- Construction of storage containers (Crude oil, condensaet, Bitumen)
- Prefabrication and piping installation CS & SS and supports (Complexes, stations, factories)
- Mechanical and industrial assembly
- Structural steelwork assembly
ISLAND PETROLEUM has been able to execute, in such a short time, enough consistent projects, with national and foreign companies having large experiences in their fields.
ISLAND PETROLEUM has within its strength a competent and skilled managerial staff, an execution staff of long experiences, and equipped with important material means, has learned how to gain the its client’s trust by executing works as per their requirements, within the rules of art and the contractual deadlines.
ISLAND PETROLEUM has a certificate of professional qualification and classification of category five (V) in the hydraulics (main activity) and public works / Construction (secondary activities), delivered in February 2018 and valid for five (05) years.
ISLAND PETROLEUM is qualified from different bodies such as:
- GRTG & CEEG: Transport of high-pressure natural gas
- NAFTAL: LPG Transport
- SAONTARCH: Transport of Hydrocarbons
- ETTERKIB: Piping Prefabrication and installation CS & SS
- ETRHB & KOUGC: water transfer